Observations on the union, Orange associations, and other subjects of domestic policy [electronic resource] : with reflections on the late events on the continent. By George Moore, Esq. (of the Honorable Society of Lincoln's-Inn) Barrister at Law.
- Dublin : printed by H. Fitzpatrick, No. 2, Upper Ormond-Quay, 1799.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,80p. ; 8⁰.
- Ireland -- Politics and government -- 1760-1820.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of: 'Tracts on the subject of an union', vol.5, Dublin, 1800.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T72011.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|