A short account of the malignant fever, lately prevalent in Philadelphia [electronic resource] : with a statement of the proceedings that took place on the subject in different parts of the United States. By Mathew Carey.
- Second edition.
- [London] : Philadelphia: printed Nov.23, 1793. London: re-printed for J. Johnson, St. Paul's Church Yard, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
112p. ; 8⁰.
- Yellow fever -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T72109.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|