A catalogue of the pictures, sculptures, models, designs in architecture, prints, &c. exhibited by the Society of Artists of Great Britain, instituted by His Majesty's royal charter, January 26, 1765, at their great room in Spring Gardens. April the fifteenth, 1780. The twentieth year of exhibiting [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- London : printed by J. Dixwell, No. 148, St. Martin's Lane, Charing Cross, by order of the Society, M.DCC.LXXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
20p. ; 4⁰.
- Society of Artists of Great Britain -- Exhibitions.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T72120.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|