The antiquities of St. Peters, [electronic resource] : or the abbey church of Westminster: containing all the inscriptions, epitaphs, &c. upon the Tombs and Grave-Stones; with the Lives, Marriages, and Issue, of the most Eminent Personages therein reposited; and their Coats of Arms truly Emblazon'd. By J. C M. D. Fellow of the Royal Society. Adorn'd with draughts of the tombs, curiously engraven.
- London : printed by J. N. and sold by John Morphew near Stationers-Hall, MDCCXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,351,p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Westminster Abbey.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- J. C. = Jodocus Crull; J. N. = John Nutt.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T72143.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|