The dissenters in England vindicated from some reflections in a late pamphlet, entituled, Lawful prejudices, &c [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1707]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 4⁰.
- Webster, James, 1658?-1720. Lawful prejudices against an incorporating Union with England.
Scotland -- History -- The Union, 1707.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Daniel Defoe.
'Lawful prejudices against an incorporating union with England; .. ' is by James Webster.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Moore, 140
English Short Title Catalog, T72258.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|