The trial of His R. H. the D. of C. [electronic resource] : July 5th, 1770. for criminal conversation with Lady Harriet G----------r. To which is prefixed, an introductory discourse Upon The Antient and Modern Punishments of Adultery, and the uncommon Progress of that Crime. Including All the Letters which have passed between His R. H. and her Ladyship, and were read in Court. Illustrated with striking likenesses of the hero and heroine.
- London : printed for John Walker, in Pater-Noster Row, MDCCLXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
66p.,plate : ports. ; 8⁰.
- Henry Frederick, Duke of Cumberland, 1745-1790.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- D. of C. = Henry Frederick, Duke of Cumberland; G----------r = Grosvenor.
A reimpression of t072440 to p.42, with the addition of letters XVI-XVII on pp.43-48, with re-imposition of the type-pages to the end.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling and Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T72441.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|