A critical guide to the present exhibition at the Royal Academy, for 1797 [electronic resource] : Containing Admonitions to the Artists on their Misconception of Theological Subjects, and a complete Development of the Venetian Art of Colouring, as is now so much the Rage of Imitation. By John Williams, whose public appellation is Anthony Pasquin.
- London : printed for H. D. Symonds, Paternoster-Row, P. Mcqueen, Exeter-Change, and T. Bellamy, King-Street, Covent-Garden, M.DCC.XCVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24,p. ; 8⁰.
- Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain).
Art -- Exhibitions -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anthony Pasquin = John Williams.
With two final advertisement leaves.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T72493.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|