The arno miscellany Being a collection of fugitive pieces written by the members of a society called the Oziosi at Florence [electronic resource].
- Florence : printed in the Stamperia Bonducciana, MDCCLXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
43,p. ; 8⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Italy Florence.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Consists of poems by Robert Merry and Allan Ramsay, with a paper entitled 'Serious thoughts upon the present distracted state of Great Britain .. ', by R. Merry.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T72555.
- Merry, Robert, 1755-1798.
Ramsay, Allan, 1713-1784.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|