Lectures on the catechism of the Church of England [electronic resource] : with a discourse on confirmation. By Thomas Secker, LL. D. Late Lord Archbishop of Canterbury. The seventh edition. Published from the original manuscripts, by Beilby Porteus, D.D. and George Stinton, D. D. His Grace's Chaplains.
- London : printed for J.F. and C. Rivington, at the Bible and Crown, in St. Paul's Church-Yard ; and Benjamin White and Son, at Horace's Head, in Fleet-Street, MDCCXCI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,344p. ; 12⁰.
- Church of England -- Catechisms -- Early works to 1800.
Confirmation -- Church of England -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T72687.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|