The church-Catechism explained: for the use of the diocese of St. Asaph. [electronic resource] : By the Right Reverend Father in God, William Beveridge, D. D. late Lord Bishop of St. Asaph.
- The fifth edition.
- London : printed by J. Leake, for Walter Kettilby; and are to be sold by Richard Wilkin, at the King's-Head in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1714.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,x,152p. ; 12⁰.
- Catechisms, English -- Early works to 1800.
Ten commandments -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With the text.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T72692.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|