An account of the expedition of the British fleet to Sicily, in the years 1718, 1719 and 1720. [electronic resource] : Under the command of Sir George Byng, Bart. (afterwards Viscount Torrington) Admiral and Commander in Chief of His Majesty's Flect; and His Majesty's Commissary and Plenipotentiary to the several Princes and States of Italy. Collected from the admiral's manuscripts, and other original papers.
- London : printed for J. and R. Tonson in the Strand, MDCCXXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,216p.,table ; 8⁰.
- Torrington, George Byng, Viscount, 1663-1733.
Sicily expedition, 1718-1720.
Sicily Expedition (1718-1720)
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedication signed: T.C., i.e. Thomas Corbett.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T72820.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|