Sermons on the following subjects. The truth of the Christian religion. The Nature of Saving Faith. The Scripture Doctrine of Justification. The Nature and Conditions of the Gospel-Covenant. The Nature of Christianity with regard to Practice. The serving God a reasonable Service. The Gain of the World no Amends for the Loss of the Soul. The peculiar Benefits of an early Piety. The Impossibility of serving two Masters. The religious Use of Astronomy. The Creation of Man in God's Image. The Incarnation and Sufferings of Christ. The great Benefit of Consideration. The Resurrection of Christ from the Dead. And, The intrinsic Excellence of the Moral Law. By J. Fawcett [electronic resource].
- London : printed for the Author: and sold by John Noon, at the White Hart in Cheapside ; by Mrs. King, at the Bible and Crown in Fore street ; and by E. Owen, in Hand-Court, Holborn, M.DCC.XLIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vi,358p. ; 8⁰.
- Sermons, English.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Pp.iii-vi contain a list of subscribers.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T73113.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|