An act for dividing and inclosing the open and common fields, common meadows, common pastures, common grounds, heath and waste grounds, in the parish of Moulton, in the county of Northampton [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Bills. 1772-04-14
- [London, 1772]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
29,p. ; 2⁰.
- Commons -- England -- Northampton -- Early works to 1800.
Inclosures -- England -- Northampton -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Docket title dated 1772.
Enacted: Private Acts, 12 Geo.III.c.139.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T73311.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|