Night thoughts; on life, death, and immortality. To which is added. A paraphrase on part of the book of Job. By Edward Young, LL.D. With the life of the author [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Complaint or night-thoughts
- London : printed by C. Whittingham, Dean Street, Fetter Lane, for T. Wills, Stationers-Court, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
x,,286,p.,plate ; 24⁰.
- English poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The 'life' is signed: G.W. (i.e., G. Wright) - With a final leaf of advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T73406.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|