The laureat: or, the right side of Colley Cibber, Esq; containing, explanations, amendments and observations, on a book intituled, An apology for the life, and writings of Mr. Colley Cibber. Not written by himself. ... To which is added, The history of the life, manners and writings of Æsopus ... [electronic resource].
- London : printed for J. Roberts, and sold at the pamphlet-shops of London and Westminster, 1740.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,126p. ; 8⁰.
- Cibber, Colley, 1671-1737. Apology for the life, and writings of Mr. Colley Cibber.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'The history of the life .. of Æsopus' is a satirical life of Cibber.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T73418.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|