An account of the rise and progress of the religious societies, [electronic resource] : in the city of London, &c. and of their endeavours for reformation of manners. By Josiah Woodward, D. D. Minister of Popler.
- The third edition, enlarged.
- London : printed for the author, sold by Richard Sympson, at the Harp in St. Pauls Church-Yard, and W. Haws, at the Rose in Ludgate-Street, MDCCI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,177,p. ; 12⁰.
- Christianity -- England -- London.
London (England) -- Church history.
London (England) -- Social conditions.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T73450.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|