A sermon preach'd before the Lords [electronic resource] : spiritual and temporal, in Parliament assembled, in the Abby-Church at Westminster, January the 30th. 1695/6. Being the Day of the Martyrdom of King Charles I. By William, Lord Bishop of St. Asaph.
- London : printed by H. Hills, in Black fryars, near the Water-Side, for the Benefit of the Poor, 1708.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
15 [i.e.16]p. ; 8⁰.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
Church of England -- Sermons -- 18th century.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Last page misnumbered 15.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T73556.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|