Memoirs of the life and writings of the late Rev. Thomas Baker, B.D. of St. John's College in Cambridge, from the papers of Dr. Zachary Grey, with a catalogue of his MS. collections. By Robert Masters, B.D. and F.A.S [electronic resource].
- Cambridge : printed by J. Archdeacon Printer to the University ; sold by J. & J. Merrill, and J. Deighton, Cambridge ; B. White, London; J. & J. Fletcher, Oxford; and M. Booth, Norwich, MDCCLXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,154,;95,p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Baker, Thomas, 1656-1740.
Manuscripts -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.
- Place of Publication:
- England Cambridge.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'A catalogue of Mr. Thomas Baker's MS. collections.' has separate pagination and register.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T73604.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|