Memoirs of Mr. James B-d, late officer to the Sheriff of Middlesex, candidate for City Marshal, and now under sentence of death in Newgate, for forgery. Illustrated with several other characters, equally notorious and entertaining; and a particular Account of the Transaction for which he was capitally convicted: The whole calculated to expose the Artifices made use of, to impose on the Ignorant, Credulous and Unwary [electronic resource].
- London : printed for S. Bladon, Pater-Noster-Row, M,DCC,LXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,56p. ; 8⁰.
- Bolland, James, 1727-1772 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T73621.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|