The lawyer's complaint, and the preacher's caustick; or, a seasonable reply to a restless attorney and co. By William Huntington, S.S [electronic resource].
- London : printed for G. Terry, No 54, Paternoster Row ; J. Davidson, No 7, Postern Row, Tower Hill ; and J. Baker, No 226, Oxford Street ; where all Booksellers may be supplied. sold also, at Providence Chapel; and at Monkwell Street Meeting, every Tuesday Evening, 1789.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Arminianism -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Justification (Christian theology) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T73875.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|