Zion's alarm, not without cause. [electronic resource] : By William Huntington, S.S. Minister of the Gospel at Providence Chapel, Little Titchfield-Street, Cavendish Square; and at Monkwell-Street, Wood-Street. Author of the Spiritual Sea Voyage-The Arminian Skeleton-The Naked Bow of God-The Poor Christian's Last Will and Testament-The Divine Poem on a Spiritual Birth-The Kingdom of Heaven taken by Prayer-a Sermon on the Dimensions of Eternal Love-The Asp-The Law established by Faith-Five Numbers of the Epistles of Faith-And Tidings from Wallingford.
- Bristol : printed by Cocking and Rudhall, Small-Street. To be sold at Providence Chapel, London; at Mr. Baker's, No. 226, Oxford-Street ; at Mr. Middleton's, No. 96, Titchfield-Street ; at Mrs. Howe's, Tallow-Chandler, Wells-Street ; at Mr. Terry's, No. 54, Pater-Noster-Row ; and at Monkwell-Street Meeting Chapel every Tuesday Evening, M.DCC.LXXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 8⁰.
- Theology -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Bristol.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Four-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T73911.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|