The substance of the speech of the Right Honourable Charles James Fox, on Mr. Grey's motion [electronic resource] : in the House of Commons, Friday, May 26, 1797, For Leave to bring in a Bill to amend and regulate the Election of Members to serve in the Commons House of Parliament; as reported in the Morning Chronicle.
- Nineth [sic] edition.
- London : printed for J. Debrett, Opposite Burlington House, Piccadilly, M,DCC,XCVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
35,p. ; 8⁰.
- Grey, Charles Grey, Earl, 1764-1845.
East India Company.
Great Britain. Parliament -- Elections.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price Two-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T74058.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|