Memoirs of a coquet; or the history of Miss Harriot Airy. By the author of Emily Willis; or, the history of a natural daughter [electronic resource].
- London : printed by W. Hoggard, for Francis Noble, at his Circulating Libraty, opposite Gray's-Inn-Gate, Holborn; and John Noble, at his Circulating Library, in St. Martin's Court, near Leicester-Square, MDCCLXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,iv,195,p. ; 8⁰.
- [Airy, Harriot, Miss., ] -- Biography -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title and 5 final pages of advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T74447.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|