The evidences of the Christian religion, [electronic resource] : by the Right Honourable Joseph Addison, Esq; To which are added, several discourses against atheism and infidelity, and in Defence of the Christian Revelation, occasionally published by him and others: And now collected into one Body, and digested under their proper Heads. With a preface, containing the sentiments of Mr. Boyle, Mr. Lock and Sir Isaac Newton, concerning the gospel-revelation.
- London : printed for J. and R. Tonson in the Strand, MDCCLXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxvi,,6-334p. ; 12⁰.
- Boyle, Robert, 1627-1691.
Apologetics -- History -- 18th century.
Apologetics -- Early works to 1800.
Church history -- 18th century.
Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T74590.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|