The enraptur'd swain. A pastoral poem [electronic resource].
- London : printed and sold by J. Thresher, No. 38, Duke-Street, Manchester-Square. Sold also by J. Wilkie, No. 71, St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1778.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,24p. ; 4⁰.
- Pastoral poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T74914.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|