The bastard child, or a feast for the church-wardens. A dramatick satire of two acts; as it is acted every day, within the bills of mortality. By Sir Daniel Downright [electronic resource].
- London : printed for H. Serjeant, at the Black Swan, without Temple-Bar, MDCCLXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,42,p. ; 8⁰.
- English drama.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sir Daniel Downright is a pseudonym.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T75025.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|