Mrs. James's reasons humbly presented to the Lords spiritual and temporal. [electronic resource] : Shewing why she is not willing, that at this time there should be any impeachments.
- London : printed and sold by the Society of Running-Stationers, 1715.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
6p. ; 4⁰.
- Reason -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at the end: Elinor James.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T75107.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|