The idyllia, epigrams, and fragments, [electronic resource] : of Theocritus, Bion, and Moschus, with the elegies of Tyrtæus, translated from the Greek into English verse. To which are added, dissertations and notes. By the Rev. Richard Polwhele, ...
- Exeter : printed and sold by R. Thorn. Sold also by T. Cadell, and C. Dilly, London; J. Fletcher, Oxford; J. Merrill, Cambridge; J. Jackson, Litchfield, and R. Cruttwell, Bath, 1786.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,416,p. ; 4⁰.
- Greek poetry -- Translations into English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Exeter.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a list of subscribers and a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T75198.
- Bion, of Phlossa near Smyrna.
Moschus, of Syracuse.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|