The strange and wonderful predictions of Mr. Christopher Love, [electronic resource] : Minister of the Gospel at Lawrence Jury, London; who was beheaded on Tower Hill, in the time of Oliver Cromwell's government of England, Giving an Account of Babylon's Fall; And in that Glorious Event, A General Reformation over all the World. With a most extraordinary prophecy of the late revolution in France, and the Downfal of the Antichristian Kingdom In that Country. By Mr. Peter Jurieu.
- Dublin : printed by Robert Napper, for B. Dugdale, No. 150, Capel-Street, M,DCC,XCII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
20,p. ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'Predictions of Mr. Christopher Love'.
With two final leaves of advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T75289.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|