Idalia [electronic resource] : or, the unfortunate mistress. A novel. Written by Mrs. Eliza Haywood. .
- Standardized Title:
- Idalia. Part 1
- The second edition.
- London : printed for D. Browne junr. at the Black Swan, without Temple Bar; W. Chetwood, in Russel-Street, Covent-Garden; and S. Chapman, at the Angel in Pall-mall, M.DCC.XXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,74,p. ; 8⁰.
- English fiction -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.
A reissue of the original edition of the same year, with a slightly reset titlepage.
The ornaments are those used by Henry Woodfall.
In: 'The works of Mrs. Eliza Haywood', London, 1724.
Price at foot of titlepage: Price One Shilling and Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T75405.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|