Another defence of the unity, wherein St. John's introduction to his Gospel, and his account of the Word's being made flesh, are considered. With a few remarks on some very late notable publications, particularly those of Dr. Benjamin Dawson, and Dr. Kennicot [electronic resource].
- London : printed for T. Longman, in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCLXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,56p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. John -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Logos (Christian theology).
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Caleb Fleming.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T75441.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|