Dr. Boerhaave's elements of chymistry, [electronic resource] : faithfully abridg'd, from the late genuine edition, publish'd and sign'd by himself at Leyden. With all the cuts and explanations, contain'd in the original. To which are added, curious and useful notes. Rectifying several Opinions, &c. of the Learned Author. By Edward Strother, M.D.
- Standardized Title:
- Elementa chemiæ. English. Abridgments
- The second edition.
- London : printed for C. Rivington in St. Paul's Church-Yard, M.DCC.XXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vi,210;viii,208,,17,p.,xvii plates ; 8⁰.
- Chemistry -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In two parts; the second has a half-title 'An abridgment of Tome 11,' and separate pagination and register.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T75749.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|