The correspondence between Sir Stephen Lushington, Baronet, and Warren Hastings, Esq. in the statement alluded to in both letters [electronic resource].
- A correct edition.
- London : printed for J. Debrett, opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly, 1795.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,46p. ; 8⁰.
- Hastings, Warren, 1732-1818 -- Finance, Personal.
East India Company.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T75874.
- Hastings, Warren, 1732-1818 , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|