A funeral sermon occasion'd by the death of Mr. Caleb Head [electronic resource] : who died November 19th. 1707. To which is added an account of his conversion, and early piety. With his after remarks and observations. Taken out of his own Manuscripts. By S. Wright.
- London : printed for Whattoff Boulter, at the Angel and Bible in the Poultry, 1707.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,98 (ie.86),p. ; 8⁰.
- Head, Caleb, 1686 or 7-1707.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an errata leaf and final leaf of advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T75900.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|