Reflections on war [electronic resource] : By William Law, A.M. Extracted from A serious address to the clergy: First published, MDCCLXI. .
- Standardized Title:
- Humble, earnest, and affectionate address to the clergy. Selections
- Cambridge : printed by B. Flower; for F. and M. Jennings, and O. Gregory; and sold by T. Conder, Bucklersbury; J. Button, Paternoster-Row London; J. Reed, Bristol; and C. Sutton, Nottingham, MDCCXCIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
11,p. ; 12⁰.
- War -- Religious aspects -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England Cambridge.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The editor's preface signed: B.F.
Price from imprint: Price One Penny, Ten Pence a dozen, or Six Shillings and Six-Pence a hundred.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T77072.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|