Two letters. One from a lady to a friend who had married a Roman-Catholick Gentleman. [electronic resource] : The other from the same author, to the said gentleman; by which he was converted from the popish religion, to the Protestant.
- London : printed for James and John Knapton, at the Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
40p. ; 8⁰.
- Protestant converts -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at the end: 'B.L.'.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T77342.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|