A form of prayer and thanksgiving to almighty God; to be used in all churches and chapels throughout England, the Dominion of Wales, and the town of Berwick upon Tweed, on Thursday the twenty-third day of April, being the Day appointed by Proclamation for a General Thanksgiving to Almighty God, for the signal interposition of His good providence in delivering our most gracious sovereign from the severe illness with which he hath been afflicted. By His Majesty's Special Command [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Liturgies. Special forms of prayer (General, 1789-04-23)
- London : printed by Charles Eyre and Andrew Strahan, Printers to the King's most Excellent Majesty, 1789.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12p. ; 4⁰.
- Church of England -- Liturgy -- Texts.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T77868.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|