The conditions of the covenant of grace particularly explain'd [electronic resource] : and the proper use of natural conscience in the work of our salvation; set forth at large in a friendly letter to the Inhabitants of The Parish of Chatteris in the Isle of Ely, from Their near Relation in the Church of Christ, J. Slater, A. M. and Author of the Original Draught of the Primitive Church.
- London : printed for Jonah Bowyer, at the Rose in Pater Noster Row, MDCCXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
94, p. ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In fact by William Sclater.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T78060.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|