The cheating age found out, when knaves was most in fashion. [electronic resource] : Wherein are describ'd the many frauds, cheats, abuses, and vast sums of money that England had been cheated of in this long, bloody and expensive war. ...
- London : printed by J. Read, [1709?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12p. : ill. ; 4⁰.
- Verse satire, English -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Social conditions -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
Consists of verses with satirical woodcuts.
Imprint from colophon.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T78219.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|