Thoughts on the times, and the silk manufacture [electronic resource] : shewing its utility, and the great loss that is occasioned by the importation of French and Italian wrought silks. With the cause of the weavers dissatisfaction. And A Remedy against any future Apprehensions of a Disturbance of the public Peace by their Discontent. Dedicated to the Most Honourable The Marquis of Rockingham.
- London : printed for J. Wilkie, at the Bible, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1765.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,viii,48p. ; 8⁰.
- Silk industry -- Early works to 1800.
Silk manufacturers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedication signed: 'A citizen'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T78416.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|