A scheme for speedily raising a sum of money sufficient to defray the expence of building a stone bridge at Black-Fryars [electronic resource] : humbly offered to the consideration of the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, the Worshipful the Aldermen, and the Inhabitants of the City of London. With Some Observations on Mr. Whiston's Scheme, Shewing, That the Adoption thereof will be a Great Burthen to the Citizens. To which is Added, A Postscript, Containing the Proposal of a Common Council Man lately deceased, for Raising the Sum wanted, by an easy Voluntary Subscription of the Mayor, Aldermen, Clergy, Gentry, and Inhabitants of London. By a liveryman.
- London : printed for I. Pottinger, in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCLIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
28p. ; 4⁰.
- Bridges -- Design and construction -- Costs -- Early works to 1800.
Bridges, Stone -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T78549.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|