Philosophical principles of religion [electronic resource] : natural and revealed: in two parts. Part I. Containing the elements of natural philosophy and the proofsof natural religion arising from them. The second edition corrected and enlarged. Part II. Containing the nature and kinds of infinities, their Arithmetick and Uses: together with the Philosophick Principles of Reveal'd Religion. Now first publish'd. By George Cheyne, M.D. and F.R.S.
- London : printed for George Strahan at the Golden-Ball in Cornhil, over against the Royal-Exchange, MDCCXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,360;,188,p. ; 8⁰.
- Natural theology.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The edition statement is not in black letter, but printed in ordinary type.
Part 1 was first published complete in 1705 as 'Philosophical principles of natural religion'.
With two final advertisement leaves.
Each part has a separate titlepage, pagination and register.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T78551.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|