An illustration of the principles of the bill, proposed to be submitted to the consideration of Parliament, for correcting the abuses and supplying the defects in the internal government of the royal boroughs, and in the Manner of Accounting for the Property, Annual Revenues, and Expenditure of the Same, in that part of Great Britain called Scotland. By the Committee of Delegates [electronic resource].
- Edinburgh : printed by Neill and Company, M,DCC,LXXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,54;31,p. ; 4⁰.
- Scotland -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a list of contents.
Includes: 'Appendix to the illustration of the principles of the bill, .. ' with separate pagination and register.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Graduate School of Business.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T78640.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|