A tour in Ireland [electronic resource] : with general observations on the present state of that kingdom. Made in the years 1776, 1777, and 1778. and brought down to the end of 1779. By Arthur Young, Esq; F. R. S. Honorary Member of the Societies of Dublin, York and Manchester; the Oeconomical Society of Berne; the Palatine Academy of Agriculture, at Manheim, and the Physical Society at Zurich.
- Dublin : printed by George Bonham, for Messrs. Whitestone, Sleater, Sheppard, Williams, Burnet, Wilson, Jenkin, Wogan, Vallance, White, Beatty, Byrn, and Burton, M.DCC.LXXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v.,plate ; 8⁰.
- Industries -- Ireland.
Agriculture -- Ireland.
Ireland -- Economic conditions.
Ireland -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.2 was printed by James Williams.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 11972
English Short Title Catalog, T78931.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|