Devotions in the ancient way of offices, [electronic resource] : with psalms, hymns, and prayers, for every day of the week, and every holiday in the year. To which are added, Occasional Offices, and other Devotions, In the same ancient way. Reformed by a person of quality, and published by George Hickes, D.D.
- Edinburgh : printed [by W. Sands, A. Murray, and J. Cochran] for T. Longman, Pater-Noster-Row, London, and for Drummond, at Ossian's head, Edinburgh, MDCCLXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxvii,,648p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Catholic Church. Breviary.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By John Austin who used the pseudonym William Birchley.
A person of quality = Susannah Hopton.
The printers' names from the colophon.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T79005.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|