An enquiry into the manners of the present age. In which it is impartially and seriously considered, whether they tend most to the happiness or misery of man. By a lady [electronic resource].
- London : printed for J. Bew, No. 28, Paternoster-Row, MDCCLXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vi-vii,,49,p. ; 12⁰.
- Age -- Early works to 1800.
Mental health -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final leaf of advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T79463.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|