The second-Part of the Week's preparation for the Sacrament [electronic resource] : consisting of soliloquies, prayers, hymns, Ejaculations, Thanksgiving, and Examination for Sunday-Evening, after the Celebration of the Holy-Communion. As also for Morning and Evening on every Day of the Week following. Together with directions to lead an holy life.
- Standardized Title:
- Week's preparation towards a worthy receiving of the Lord's Supper. Part 2.
- The eleventh edition. ..
- London : printed for John Churchill, at the Black-Swan in Pater-Noster-Row, 1716.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,138p. ; 12⁰.
- Hymns, English -- Early works to 1800.
Lords Supper -- Meditations -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T79480.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|