Five centuries of Hanukkah lamps from the Jewish Museum : a catalogue raisonné / Susan L. Braunstein.
- New York : Jewish Museum ; New Haven : Yale University Press, c2004.
xi, 403 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Jewish Museum (New York, N.Y.) -- Catalogs.
Hanukkah lamp -- Catalogs.
- "This book has been published in celebration of the centennial of the Jewish Museum, which was founded in 1904."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 367-387) and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Classes of 1883 and 1884 Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Gershwind/Bennett Endowed Fund for Judaica Collections.
Presented to the Penn Libraries from the collection of Grace Cohen Grossman.
- Braunstein, Susan L.
Gershwind/Bennett Endowed Fund for Judaica Collections.
Classes of 1883 and 1884 Fund.
- 0300106238 (cloth : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|