Some account of the principles of the Moravians: chiefly collected from several conversations with Count Zinzendorf; and from some sermons preached by him at Berlin, and published in London. Being an appendix to a treatise on the necessity of holding fast the truth. By Gilbert Tennent, M. A. Minister of the Gospel in New-Jersey. Recommended by the Reverend Dr. Colman, and other Ministers of Boston. With a Preface, offering some Reasons for this Publication [electronic resource].
- London : printed for S. Mason, opposite to Love-Lane, in Woodstreet, MDCCXLIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
48p. ; 8⁰.
- Sermons, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Sabin, 94707
English Short Title Catalog, T79816.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|