Remarks upon The case of the Episcopal clergy [electronic resource] : and those of the Episcopal perswasion, considered as to the granting them a toleration and indulgence: in a letter from a freind [sic] to a Member of Parliament.
- Edinburgh : printed in the year, 1703.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
43,p. ; 4⁰.
- Episcopal Church in Scotland.
Religious tolerance -- Scotland.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Friend = James Ramsay.
'The case of the Episcopal clergy' is by George Garden.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T79916.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|